EMAT Exhibiting in 2014 Energy Conferences
World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC) – October 1-3, 2014, Washington, DC
Visit the EMAT booth at the World Energy Engineering Congress and receive a hands-on demo of our energy audit software for tablets (EMAT v. 1.1). The WEEC, now in its 37th year, is well-recognized as the most important energy event for end users and energy professionals in all areas of the energy field. For further info on WEEC 2014, click here.
EMAT is Now Available!
We are pleased to announce that our tablet-based auditing software is now commercially available! EMAT’s Launch Partner program has been a big success and with the release of Version 1.1 EMAT is now available to your auditing firm. Contact us today to get EMAT!
EMAT (Efficient Mobile Auditing Technology) provides tablet-to-cloud solutions for energy auditors and organizations who want to significantly decrease the time and costs of conducting energy audits, while at the same time increasing audit quality and efficiency.
EMAT uses cutting-edge tablet and web technology to help auditors move quickly through the entire auditing process – preparation, data collection, data organization and analysis, and report development. As a result, energy auditors can conduct more audits while consistently delivering higher-quality audit analysis and reports. Organizations that leverage EMAT’s capabilities can improve their bottom line by spending less on energy audits, which frees up capital that can be used to complete energy projects and reduce energy costs.
EMAT is jointly developed and maintained by a team of energy engineers with years of energy auditing experience (CEM, CEAM, LEED AP), and IT experts with extensive experience developing complex tablet-based data collection solutions.
Who Should Use EMAT?
Professionals and Organizations that provide Energy Audits
- Higher efficiency and lower level of effort for all phases
- Less time from onsite audit to final report delivery
- Can do more audits in same amount of time
- Lower costs lead to increased margins and profits
- Can translate cost benefits to competitive advantage over others using more labor intensive processes
- Standardized collection/analysis/reporting process results in high quality reports, professional image, and less time in revision cycle
- Benefit from continuing EMAT enhancements based on feedback from EMAT community
Organizations and Government Agencies that Require Energy Audits
By selecting vendors that use EMAT or using EMAT in-house, organizations will improve their bottom line by:
- Spending less for energy audits
- Freeing up capital that can be used to implement energy projects with the lowest payback period and highest ROI
- Reducing energy footprint and costs over the long run, again freeing up capital that can be used for other facility improvements or new construction
Lighting Retrofit Companies