EMAT Energy Audit Software Hits New Milestone
Firms leveraging EMAT have audited over 36 million square feet, and counting!
EMAT Energy Audit Services
Need a commercial, government or industrial energy audit? Have more energy audits than you can handle? Many companies and organizations are signing up as EMAT licensees, equipping their auditors with EMAT, and reaping the benefits. But there is another option for realizing all the benefits of EMAT that could be both faster and simpler: let EMAT energy auditors do the work for you.
See Our Exhibit At WEEC 2016
We are happy to announce our exhibition at the World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC) this September 21st – 23rd. The expo is in Washington DC this year, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. Our energy auditors and engineers will be available at booth 225 to provide hands-on demonstrations of EMAT audit software, and answer your questions.
For full details about WEEC and the expo this year, visit the conference page here. We hope to see you in DC!
“IoEnergy relies heavily on the EMAT mobile audit technology platform. Since being referred to the company in 2015, we’ve used their innovative platform to audit more than 1,000,000 square feet of small commercial buildings across nine states. During a particularly busy period, we even used the EMAT team to perform turn-key energy audits on our behalf…. An unexpected pleasure in working with EMAT has been their willingness to take our direction and to modify their output based on the particular needs of our firm and its clientele. EMAT enables IoEnergy to expand on our unique skill set of providing multi-state, highly sophisticated energy efficient project specification development and turnkey construction implementation by helping us to deliver quick turn times with a very professional, brand specific suite of client-facing output materials. We look forward to a long alliance with the team and we relish the opportunity to steer potential new clients their way.”
Danny Krueger – CEO, IoEnergy, Inc.
What Is EMAT Software?
EMAT (Efficient Mobile Auditing Technology) provides tablet-to-cloud solutions for energy auditors and organizations who want to significantly decrease the time and costs of conducting energy audits, while at the same time increasing audit quality and efficiency.
EMAT uses cutting-edge tablet and web technology to help auditors move quickly through the entire auditing process – preparation, data collection, data organization and analysis, and report development. As a result, energy auditors can conduct more audits while consistently delivering higher-quality audit analysis and reports. Organizations that leverage EMAT’s capabilities can improve their bottom line by spending less on energy audits, which frees up capital that can be used to complete energy projects and reduce energy costs.
Who Should Use EMAT?
Professionals and Organizations that conduct Energy Audits
- Significantly increase efficiency and reduce costs for all phases of the audit
- Significantly decrease time from onsite data collection to audit report delivery
- Leverage existing resources – do more audits in same amount of time, and better match audits tasks to employee skills and qualifications levels (e.g., technical level onsite data collection vs. engineer level data review and analysis)
- Lower costs and higher efficiencies leads to increased margins and profits
- Gain competitive advantage over non-EMAT users
- Ensure consistently high quality deliverables by standardizing audit methodology, process and reporting
- Centralize all energy audit data for advanced analysis and even greater efficiency
- Benefit from continuing EMAT enhancements based on feedback from EMAT community
Organizations and Government Agencies that Require Energy Audits
By selecting vendors that use EMAT or using EMAT in-house, organizations can:
- Save significant time and money on energy audits
- Apply saved money towards low-payback, high-ROI energy projects, or other facility priorities
- Meet energy related regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner possible
- Standardize energy audit methodology and reporting across the organization
- Ensure consistency and quality of data, analysis and reports across the organization, no matter who conducts the audit
- More accurately measure, analyze and report performance and progress towards energy management goals