EMAT Exhibiting in 2014 Energy Conferences
Globalcon Conference & Expo – April 9 & 10, 2014, Atlantic City, NJ
The EMAT team will be presenting at Globalcon April 9th – 10th at the Atlantic City Convention Center. We have been selected to speak at the Technology Breakfast. Be sure to stop by our exhibit booth 236 for a hands-on demonstration of EMAT’s tablet-based audit and report system. For further info on Globalcon, click here.
CxEnergy Conference & Expo – April 22 & 23, 2014, Las Vegas, NV
EMAT has been selected to provide a demonstration at CxEnergy April 22 – 23 in Las Vegas. Our topic is the use and advantages of conducting energy audits with the help of a tablet-to-cloud data collection system. In conjuncture with attending our demonstration, be sure to stop by our exhibit booth 404 for a hands-on demonstration of EMAT’s tablet-based audit and report system. For further info on CxEnergy, click here.\
EMAT (Efficient Mobile Auditing Technology) provides tablet-to-cloud solutions for energy auditors and organizations who want to significantly decrease the time and costs of conducting energy audits, while at the same time increasing audit quality and efficiency.
EMAT uses cutting-edge tablet and web technology to help auditors move quickly through the entire auditing process – preparation, data collection, data organization and analysis, and report development. As a result, energy auditors can conduct more audits while consistently delivering higher-quality audit analysis and reports. Organizations that leverage EMAT’s capabilities can improve their bottom line by spending less on energy audits, which frees up capital that can be used to complete energy projects and reduce energy costs.
EMAT is jointly developed and maintained by a team of energy engineers with years of energy auditing experience (CEM, CEAM, LEED AP), and IT experts with extensive experience developing complex tablet-based data collection solutions.
Who Should Use EMAT?
Professionals and Organizations that provide Energy Audits
- Higher efficiency and lower level of effort for all phases
- Less time from onsite audit to final report delivery
- Can do more audits in same amount of time
- Lower costs lead to increased margins and profits
- Can translate cost benefits to competitive advantage over others using more labor intensive processes
- Standardized collection/analysis/reporting process results in high quality reports, professional image, and less time in revision cycle
- Benefit from continuing EMAT enhancements based on feedback from EMAT community
Organizations and Government Agencies that Require Energy Audits
By selecting vendors that use EMAT or using EMAT in-house, organizations will improve their bottom line by:
- Spending less for energy audits
- Freeing up capital that can be used to implement energy projects with the lowest payback period and highest ROI
- Reducing energy footprint and costs over the long run, again freeing up capital that can be used for other facility improvements or new construction
Lighting Retrofit Companies