EMAT Energy Audit Software Hits New Milestone
Firms leveraging EMAT have audited over 35 million square feet, and counting!
EMAT Audit Services is Growing
An increasing number of companies are leveraging the advantages of EMAT Audit Services to help meet their energy audit needs. Over the last few months, EMAT energy engineers have audited over 4 million square feet of space for EMAT customers, and are projected to audit an additional 7 million square feet in the upcoming months.
EMAT customers are increasingly augmenting their energy audit teams with EMAT Audit Services (EAS) for three key reasons:
- Save Money - Because EAS auditors are highly skilled at maximizing the efficiencies gained from using EMAT, they can conduct energy audits at extremely competitive costs, saving EMAT customers money.
- Transition Efficiently - While completing actual energy audits, EAS auditors can conduct onsite training for the customer’s energy auditing team, decreasing the learning curve and making the transition to EMAT software significantly more efficient. Customers get deliverables and training at the same time.
- Maintain Consistency & Quality - Since EMAT customers have implemented EMAT as the core of their energy audit process, using EAS auditors to conduct audits ensures seamless data-centralization and maintains consistency and quality within process, methodology, analysis, and deliverables for all auditors and projects.
The EMAT Community Continues to Grow
Working with our community partners helps make EMAT an even better product through their feedback and suggestions.
2016 Updates, Improvements & Enhancements
EMAT continues to improve its product and solidify its position as the premier onsite energy auditing and reporting tool in the industry. During the first quarter of 2016, the EMAT development team has been focused on improvements to the core internal structure that drives EMAT, which has resulted in new features and performance milestones, including:
- Post-audit report generation improvements and expansions
- Easier to upload utilities data
- Significantly improved tablet-to-cloud synchronization time
- External photo upload/download
More features are coming in Q2 as our development team focuses on incorporating client feedback and requests for new features and enhancements to EMAT software.
Get All the Benefits of EMAT Without Doing It Yourself
EMAT’s energy audit software significantly cuts the time and cost of conducting energy audits – and it makes sense that nobody can be more efficient with EMAT than the team of energy engineers that built it. Do you have pending audits that could benefit from EMAT today? The EMAT energy engineering team is available to you. Learn More..
EMAT (Efficient Mobile Auditing Technology) provides tablet-to-cloud solutions for energy auditors and organizations who want to significantly decrease the time and costs of conducting energy audits, while at the same time increasing audit quality and efficiency.
EMAT uses cutting-edge tablet and web technology to help auditors move quickly through the entire auditing process – preparation, data collection, data organization and analysis, and report development. As a result, energy auditors can conduct more audits while consistently delivering higher-quality audit analysis and reports. Organizations that leverage EMAT’s capabilities can improve their bottom line by spending less on energy audits, which frees up capital that can be used to complete energy projects and reduce energy costs.
EMAT is jointly developed and maintained by a team of energy engineers with years of energy auditing experience (CEM, CEAM, LEED AP), and IT experts with extensive experience developing complex tablet-based data collection solutions.
Who Should Use EMAT?
Professionals and Organizations that conduct Energy Audits
- Significantly increase efficiency and reduce costs for all phases of the audit
- Significantly decrease time from onsite data collection to audit report delivery
- Leverage existing resources – do more audits in same amount of time, and better match audits tasks to employee skills and qualifications levels (e.g., technical level onsite data collection vs. engineer level data review and analysis)
- Lower costs and higher efficiencies leads to increased margins and profits
- Gain competitive advantage over non-EMAT users
- Ensure consistently high quality deliverables by standardizing audit methodology, process and reporting
- Centralize all energy audit data for advanced analysis and even greater efficiency
- Benefit from continuing EMAT enhancements based on feedback from EMAT community
Organizations and Government Agencies that Require Energy Audits
By selecting vendors that use EMAT or using EMAT in-house, organizations can:
- Save significant time and money on energy audits
- Apply saved money towards low-payback, high-ROI energy projects, or other facility priorities
- Meet energy related regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner possible
- Standardize energy audit methodology and reporting across the organization
- Ensure consistency and quality of data, analysis and reports across the organization, no matter who conducts the audit
- More accurately measure, analyze and report performance and progress towards energy management goals