EMAT Begins UK Energy Audits for ESOS
EMAT launches in Europe today as building energy audits begin under the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS). Thousands of buildings in the UK still have yet to meet the mandatory energy assessments due by the end of 2015. We have teamed with ESOSAudit.com to provide the fastest and most efficient means to conduct and report on the required assessments. What is ESOS?
EMAT Featured in July/August Issue of Business Energy Magazine
The EMAT team was recently interviewed by Business Energy Magazine for a featured article on building envelope technology and energy conservation. You can check out the article in the magazine, or online here: http://digital.businessenergy.net/publication/EMAT-link
NYC LL87: Energy Audits & Retro-commissioning
City of Atlanta Announces Mandatory Building Energy Benchmarking
Earlier this year, the Atlanta City Council unanimously passed legislation requiring the benchmarking of commercial building energy use. This ordinance will use cost-effective energy efficiency opportunities to spur local economic development, create thousands of jobs, improve public health, and reduce the city’s overall environmental footprint.The city will require periodic energy audits and potential improvements to existing building equipment and functions. Using these tools, the City projects that the ordinance will drive a 20 percent reduction in commercial energy consumption by the year 2030. Read More…
EMAT Energy Audit Software Selected for Use by FEMA
EMAT is proud to announce that our energy audit software has been selected for use by FEMA for conducting building energy audits.
EMAT Exhibiting Energy Audit Software At Energy ConneXions, August 10-12
Come meet the EMAT team Energy ConneXions in Phoenix, AZ August 10-12. We will be at booth #613. As always, we’ll be offering live demos of our tablet-based energy audit and report generation software. Energy ConneXions is a new expo this year, showcasing energy efficiency solutions and providing opportunities to connect with facility planners, engineers and managers in both the private and the public sector. We hope to see you there! Conference Website >
The EMAT Team to Exhibit Tablet Based Audit Software At WEEC 2015
We’re pleased to be back a third year at the World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC). Stop by our tables at booth #422 and experience a live demo of EMAT’s energy and lighting audit software. We’ll also have a sample EMAT-generated energy audit report for your review. WEEC will be held in Orlando, FL this year from September 30 – October 2nd, with featured opening session speaker, Dr Condoleezza Rice. We hope to see you there! Conference Website >
Get All the Benefits of EMAT Without Doing It Yourself
EMAT’s energy audit software significantly cuts the time and cost of conducting energy audits – and it makes sense that nobody can be more efficient with EMAT than the team of energy engineers that built it. Do you have pending audits that could benefit from EMAT today? The EMAT energy engineering team is available to you. Learn More..
EMAT (Efficient Mobile Auditing Technology) provides tablet-to-cloud solutions for energy auditors and organizations who want to significantly decrease the time and costs of conducting energy audits, while at the same time increasing audit quality and efficiency.
EMAT uses cutting-edge tablet and web technology to help auditors move quickly through the entire auditing process – preparation, data collection, data organization and analysis, and report development. As a result, energy auditors can conduct more audits while consistently delivering higher-quality audit analysis and reports. Organizations that leverage EMAT’s capabilities can improve their bottom line by spending less on energy audits, which frees up capital that can be used to complete energy projects and reduce energy costs.
EMAT is jointly developed and maintained by a team of energy engineers with years of energy auditing experience (CEM, CEAM, LEED AP), and IT experts with extensive experience developing complex tablet-based data collection solutions.
Who Should Use EMAT?
Professionals and Organizations that conduct Energy Audits
- Significantly increase efficiency and reduce costs for all phases of the audit
- Significantly decrease time from onsite data collection to audit report delivery
- Leverage existing resources – do more audits in same amount of time, and better match audits tasks to employee skills and qualifications levels (e.g., technical level onsite data collection vs. engineer level data review and analysis)
- Lower costs and higher efficiencies leads to increased margins and profits
- Gain competitive advantage over non-EMAT users
- Ensure consistently high quality deliverables by standardizing audit methodology, process and reporting
- Centralize all energy audit data for advanced analysis and even greater efficiency
- Benefit from continuing EMAT enhancements based on feedback from EMAT community
Organizations and Government Agencies that Require Energy Audits
By selecting vendors that use EMAT or using EMAT in-house, organizations can:
- Save significant time and money on energy audits
- Apply saved money towards low-payback, high-ROI energy projects, or other facility priorities
- Meet energy related regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner possible
- Standardize energy audit methodology and reporting across the organization
- Ensure consistency and quality of data, analysis and reports across the organization, no matter who conducts the audit
- More accurately measure, analyze and report performance and progress towards energy management goals