EMAT Announces the Simple Kick-Off Program
Get EMAT up and running with no risk and no up-front costs. We know that once you get EMAT up and running, you’ll never want to do another audit without it. But we also know that any change, no matter how small, and even when you know it will be worth it, takes time and resources. So to make getting started with EMAT as easy as possible, eliminate any risk while you make sure EMAT is right for you, and to help you start saving time and money on your audits as quickly as possible, we created the EMAT Kick-Off Program. Learn More..
EMAT Exhibiting Energy Audit Software At EMC West Coast, June 3-4
Come see us at EMC West Coast in Long Beach, CA, June 3 & 4. We are at booth #321. As always, we’ll be offering live demos of our tablet-based energy audit and report generation software. The West Coast Energy Management Congress (EMC) is the largest energy conference and technology expo held on the U.S. West Coast specifically for business, industrial and institutional energy users. We hope to see you there! Conference Website >
The EMAT Team to Exhibit Tablet Based Audit Software At US DOE Forum, June 16-18
We’re pleased to be back a second year at the U.S. Department of Energy Small Business Forum & Expo. Stop by our exhibit at booth #304 and see a live demos of EMAT’s energy and lighting audit software. We’ll also have a sample EMAT generated energy audit report for your review. The US DOE Forum & Expo will be held at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona from June 16-18, 2015. We hope to see you there! Conference Website >
Get All the Benefits of EMAT Without Doing It Yourself
EMAT’s energy audit software significantly cuts the time and cost of conducting energy audits – and it makes sense that nobody can be more efficient with EMAT than the team of energy engineers that built it. Do you have pending audits that could benefit from EMAT today? The EMAT energy engineering team is available to you. Learn More..
EMAT (Efficient Mobile Auditing Technology) provides tablet-to-cloud solutions for energy auditors and organizations who want to significantly decrease the time and costs of conducting energy audits, while at the same time increasing audit quality and efficiency.
EMAT uses cutting-edge tablet and web technology to help auditors move quickly through the entire auditing process – preparation, data collection, data organization and analysis, and report development. As a result, energy auditors can conduct more audits while consistently delivering higher-quality audit analysis and reports. Organizations that leverage EMAT’s capabilities can improve their bottom line by spending less on energy audits, which frees up capital that can be used to complete energy projects and reduce energy costs.
EMAT is jointly developed and maintained by a team of energy engineers with years of energy auditing experience (CEM, CEAM, LEED AP), and IT experts with extensive experience developing complex tablet-based data collection solutions.
Who Should Use EMAT?
Professionals and Organizations that conduct Energy Audits
- Significantly increase efficiency and reduce costs for all phases of the audit
- Significantly decrease time from onsite data collection to audit report delivery
- Leverage existing resources – do more audits in same amount of time, and better match audits tasks to employee skills and qualifications levels (e.g., technical level onsite data collection vs. engineer level data review and analysis)
- Lower costs and higher efficiencies leads to increased margins and profits
- Gain competitive advantage over non-EMAT users
- Ensure consistently high quality deliverables by standardizing audit methodology, process and reporting
- Centralize all energy audit data for advanced analysis and even greater efficiency
- Benefit from continuing EMAT enhancements based on feedback from EMAT community
Organizations and Government Agencies that Require Energy Audits
By selecting vendors that use EMAT or using EMAT in-house, organizations can:
- Save significant time and money on energy audits
- Apply saved money towards low-payback, high-ROI energy projects, or other facility priorities
- Meet energy related regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner possible
- Standardize energy audit methodology and reporting across the organization
- Ensure consistency and quality of data, analysis and reports across the organization, no matter who conducts the audit
- More accurately measure, analyze and report performance and progress towards energy management goals