EMAT Energy Audit Software Hits New Milestone
Firms leveraging EMAT have audited over 44 million square feet, and counting!
EMAT Energy Audit Services
Need a commercial, government or industrial energy audit? Have more energy audits than you can handle? Many companies and organizations are signing up as EMAT licensees, equipping their auditors with EMAT, and reaping the benefits. But there is another option for realizing all the benefits of EMAT that could be both faster and simpler: let EMAT energy auditors do the work for you.
Latest Release Updates
Here is what we’ve released in the latest improvements to EMAT’s mobile energy-audit software:
Tag Pictures to Specific Equipment/Fixtures
- Not only can you still tag pictures at the area level, now you can tag pictures to just about anything including:
- Lighting Fixtures
- Plumbing Fixtures
- DHW Heaters/Boilers/HX
- Appliances/Plug Load Items
- HVAC Equipment
- HVAC Controls
- Envelope Components (including Fenestrations)
- Greater level of granularity
- Less time on the backend allocating pictures within an area
Larger On-Site Picture Preview
- After taking a picture, review large preview to verify if all details were captured
- Remove unwanted pictures and retake on the spot
Equipment ID Specific Tagging
- Equipment tagging now shows up in dynamic audit schedules for quicker identification
- Tag multiple DHW units in an area for plumbing fixture heat source allocation
- Change equipment tag ID directly in the dynamic audit schedules
- Can now input light fixture wattage with decimals
- Other minor bug fixes and reliability improvements
“I would highly recommend EMAT’s services for any audit. We contracted them for a very large audit and were really pleased with their product. They are capable of covering a lot of ground in a single day, and are still precise. Utilizing EMAT services freed us up to focus on other aspects of the project without worry or concern that they’d finish on time. They checked in daily and weekly with us to inform us on progress and next steps. The online portal EMAT uses is really easy to use as well. Whether you are viewing auditing results, or reports that have been generated it is all available and organized. Should the opportunity arise in the future we will definitely use EMAT in the future.”
Pete Perez – Energy Engineer, Southland Energy
“IoEnergy relies heavily on the EMAT mobile audit technology platform. Since being referred to the company in 2015, we’ve used their innovative platform to audit more than 1,000,000 square feet of small commercial buildings across nine states. During a particularly busy period, we even used the EMAT team to perform turn-key energy audits on our behalf. I’ve found the team to possess a unique blend of small company, middle America hard work ethic combined with some serious Silicon Valley-type cutting edge tech chops. They say what they’re going to do and they get it done when they say it’ll be done. How rare is that? An unexpected pleasure in working with EMAT has been their willingness to take our direction and to modify their output based on the particular needs of our firm and its clientele. EMAT enables IoEnergy to expand on our unique skill set of providing multi-state, highly sophisticated energy efficient project specification development and turnkey construction implementation by helping us to deliver quick turn times with a very professional, brand specific suite of client-facing output materials. We look forward to a long alliance with the team and we relish the opportunity to steer potential new clients their way.”
CEO, IoEnergy, Inc.
What Is EMAT Software?
EMAT (Efficient Mobile Auditing Technology) provides tablet-to-cloud solutions for energy auditors and organizations who want to significantly decrease the time and costs of conducting energy audits, while at the same time increasing audit quality and efficiency.
EMAT uses cutting-edge tablet and web technology to help auditors move quickly through the entire auditing process – preparation, data collection, data organization and analysis, and report development. As a result, energy auditors can conduct more audits while consistently delivering higher-quality audit analysis and reports. Organizations that leverage EMAT’s capabilities can improve their bottom line by spending less on energy audits, which frees up capital that can be used to complete energy projects and reduce energy costs.
Who Should Use EMAT?
Professionals and Organizations that conduct Energy Audits
- Significantly increase efficiency and reduce costs for all phases of the audit
- Significantly decrease time from onsite data collection to audit report delivery
- Leverage existing resources – do more audits in same amount of time, and better match audits tasks to employee skills and qualifications levels (e.g., technical level onsite data collection vs. engineer level data review and analysis)
- Lower costs and higher efficiencies leads to increased margins and profits
- Gain competitive advantage over non-EMAT users
- Ensure consistently high quality deliverables by standardizing audit methodology, process and reporting
- Centralize all energy audit data for advanced analysis and even greater efficiency
- Benefit from continuing EMAT enhancements based on feedback from EMAT community
Organizations and Government Agencies that Require Energy Audits
By selecting vendors that use EMAT or using EMAT in-house, organizations can:
- Save significant time and money on energy audits
- Apply saved money towards low-payback, high-ROI energy projects, or other facility priorities
- Meet energy related regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner possible
- Standardize energy audit methodology and reporting across the organization
- Ensure consistency and quality of data, analysis and reports across the organization, no matter who conducts the audit
- More accurately measure, analyze and report performance and progress towards energy management goals